Saturday, August 7, 2010

*ayatsedap*

If my heart had a face,it would be smiling =)

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away then i wrote it in the sky but the wind blew it away so, I wrote it in my HEART and that as where it will stay!

I'm sorry for being good enough.. I'm sorry for my mistakes.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. I'm sorry i'm alive.. I'm sorry for EVERYTHING!

A FRIEND who someone understands your past.. BELIEVE in your future.. and ACCEPT.. you just the way you are..

I'm trying not to love you..
I'm trying not to care..
I'm trying not to live my life..
Wishing you were there..
I'm trying not to wonder..
Where you are or what..
You do,I'm sorry I can't help myself..

Everytime we touch..
I get this feeling..
Everytime we kiss..
I swear I can fly..
Can't you feel?
My heart beat,so..
I can't let you go..
Want you in my life..

Roses are red..
Violets are blue..
There's only one..
Way to say..
This and that's..

I LOVE YOU..

*imanshafei*



No comments:

Post a Comment